Sign in with Microsoft
To sign in with Microsoft, you must first have a Microsoft account.
Your Microsoft account is the same as the one you use to sign in to various Microsoft services.
If you do not have a Microsoft account, you can create one by filling out the form on the following page: https://account.microsoft.com.
Signing in with a Microsoft Account
- Go to the Typing Pal home page: https://typingpal.com.
- Click the Log In button then select Personal/Home Edition.
- Click the Sign in with Microsoft button.
- Sign in to Microsoft. If your browser is already signed in to your Microsoft account, you’ll be signed in automatically.
Linking your Microsoft Account to Your Druide Account
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Link an account next to Microsoft.
- Enter your Microsoft credentials. If your browser is already signed in to your Microsoft account, your account will be linked automatically.
Unlinking your Microsoft Account
From Typing Pal
- Click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Unlink an account next to Microsoft.
- Once you have signed in to Microsoft, click on the Privacy tab.
- In the More privacy settings section, click on Apps and services.
- Click on the Edit button under the Typing Pal icon.
- Click on Remove these permissions.