Typing Pal has several learning environments adapted to various age groups. Each environment includes a selection of virtual advisors to choose from and a default text collection. However, the typing method, exercises, and tests are the same for all environments. The appearance of the interface can be changed to suit your tastes, regardless of the age group selected.
Select your learning environment by choosing the age group that best suits your needs.
- 6 to 11 years — This environment features playful virtual advisors that will appeal to children and a selection of short texts.
- 12 to 16 years — This environment has friendly virtual advisors that will appeal to young people and a collection of medium-length texts.
- 17 years and older — This environment has experienced virtual advisors suitable for adults and a collection of longer texts.
Customize the appearance of Typing Pal’s interface according to your preferences.
- Light — This interface appearance uses lighter colors.
- Dark — This interface appearance uses darker colors and is recommended for work environments with poor lighting.
- System value — The display mode will correspond to that of your operating system.
Internet Explorer 11 does not support dark mode.
Note — Typing Pal is automatically set to the 6 to 11 years age group and the System value (if it is supported by the browser). However, you can change these settings at any time.