Sign in with Facebook
To sign in with Facebook, you must first have a Facebook account.
Your Facebook account is the same as the one you use to sign in to Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one by filling out the form on the following page: https://www.facebook.com.
Signing in with a Facebook Account
- Go to the Typing Pal home page: https://typingpal.com.
- Click the Log In button then select Personal/Home Edition.
- Click the Sign in with Facebook button.
- Sign in to Facebook. If your browser is already signed in to your Facebook account, you’ll be signed in automatically.
Linking your Facebook Account to Your Druide Account
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Link an account next to Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook credentials. If your browser is already signed in to your Facebook account, your account will be linked automatically.
Unlinking your Facebook Account
From Typing Pal
- Click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Unlink an account next to Facebook.
- Once you have signed in to Facebook, click the ▼ on the upper right side of Facebook.
- Click on Settings & privacy then Settings.
- Click on Apps and Websites in the menu on the left.
- Select Druide from the list and click the Remove button.