This chapter introduces Typing Pal’s interface elements and display options.
- Home Screen
- Suggested Activity Tiles — Typing Pal welcomes students with two suggested activity tiles when you log in.
- Language and Keyboard
- Language — Select your interface language and learning language.
- Keyboard — Select the keyboard layout that best matches the physical keyboard you will be typing on.
- Learning Environment
- Select your learning environment by selecting the age group that best meets your needs.
- Entertaining Animations and Keyboard Viewer — Discover the entertaining animations and the keyboard viewer, two viewing modes that encourage you to look at the screen while typing.
- Audio Notification — An audio notification lets you know if you’ve reached your targets. This option can be disabled for a silent environment.
- Display Options for Activities
- Configure your display to create an optimal work interface.
- Keyboard Navigation
- Learn to navigate using your keyboard.