Follow the instructions below to set off on the right foot.
- Customize your settings
- Learning environment – Select your age group and the virtual advisor who will guide you throughout your training.
- Language and keyboard – Select your platform and your keyboard language and layout.
- Goals – Select your speed measurement unit and set realistic goals based on your starting level and age.
- Start with the preparatory activities
- Essential tips – Familiarize yourself with our 7 keys to typing success.
- Initial Test – Measure your initial typing skill and use the result to gauge your progress after the Final Test.
- Get going with Typing Pal’s various training activities.
- Exercises – Use the exercises to learn correct finger placement, then check your progress with the test after each step.
- Improvement activities – Use the improvement activities to target your weaknesses from time to time.
- Games – Take a break and have some fun with Typing Pal’s games while simultaneously working on the keyboard zones that give you the most trouble.
- Texts – Practice your new skills by typing out real texts in a more natural setting.
- Tests – Use the tests at the end of each step to measure your performance.