Sign in with Google
To sign in with Google, you must first have a Google account.
Your Google account is the same as the one you use to sign in to various Google services.
If you do not have a Google account, you can create one by filling out the form on the following page: https://accounts.google.com.
Signing in with a Google Account
- Go to the Typing Pal home page: https://typingpal.com.
- Click the Log In button then select Personal/Home Edition.
- Click the Sign in with Google button.
- Sign in to Microsoft. If your browser is already signed in to your Microsoft account, you’ll be signed in automatically.
Linking your Google Account to Your Druide Account
- Once you have signed in to Typing Pal, click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Link an account next to Google.
- Enter your Google credentials. If your browser is already signed in to your Google account, your account will be linked automatically.
Unlinking your Google Account
From Typing Pal
- Click on your avatar and select My settings in the menu.
- In the Authentication section, click on Unlink an account next to Google.
- Once you have signed in to Google, click on your Google avatar and then on Manage your Google Account
- In the Security tab, click on Third-party apps with account access.
- Select Typing Pal in the list and click the Remove Access button.